|Posted by Jay Menes on May 26, 2011 at 2:05 AM|
Thoughts to remember:
1. It’s the look before and after the character line that really makes that line work.
2. Both posture and positioning of your characters are important when delivering their lines.
3. Paint the picture of where each character is located. Should he/she be looking up, down, near, or far away, etc. when delivering the character lines?
4. Make sure the audience know which character is talking.
5. Make sure you take on the persona of each character. For example, the King should come across as authoritative.
6. Posture, Positioning, Persona and Proper Voicing will breathe life into each scene.